Feng Shui Bathroom
Feng Shui Bathroom : Do and Don't for your Good Life
Bathroom is one of the most important room in the house. Even though we do not spend that much time in the bathroom each day (Well, for some people they might do.) the time we spend should be as happy and healthy as possible. Good Feng Shui Bathroom Tip can really improve your quality of life.
Feng Shui Bathroom : Do
- Fix the leakage as soon as possible. Water is an energy in Feng Shui Bathroom phylosophy.
- Position the bathroom away from the front door of your house.
- And, position it away from the dining room and living room.
- Position the bathroom away from the kitchen.
- Hide the toilet section from bath area.
- Plants or nice decoration is recommended to create relaxed atmosphere
- Maintain a good ventilation in the bathroom.
Feng Shui Bathroom : Don't
- Bathroom should not too big or too small. Use mirror to technically enlarge the bathroom.
- However, do not place mirror opposite of each other.
- Do not store unncessary or expire items in the bathroom.
- Do not use sharp color for the bathroom. Soft color is always better for Feng Shui Bathroom.
Learn more about Feng Shui Tip for other rooms in your house below